Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,046 (€2,359) in Rostock.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (25 minutes ago)