Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23435 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,259 (ARS $39,507) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)