Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.083 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,762 (€3,126) in Rome.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)