Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,412 ($8,910) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)