Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,254 ($8,335) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)