Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,563 prices entered by 544 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,769 (R$ 8,179) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)