Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18600 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,296 (ARS $39,225) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)