Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15258 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,601 (ARS $43,259) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)