Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,540 (13,869 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)