Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,065 (14,054 kn) in Rijeka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)