Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,165 (13,774 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)