Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27780 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,154 (R 36,551) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)