Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,823 ($b17,967) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)