Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03300 SAR / ISK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,815 (570,106 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)