Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,388 (€2,628) in Rennes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)