Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.084 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,794 (€2,643) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)