Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.631 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,810 (€2,334) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)