Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.425 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,484 (€2,369) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)