Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,353 (€2,430) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)