Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.083 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,783 (R$ 7,189) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)