Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03247 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,502 (₨169,462) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)