Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,756 (₨160,626) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)