Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03584 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,423 (₨179,197) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)