Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,738 (kr26,658) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (19 minutes ago)