Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.541 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,396 (kr30,297) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)