Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,716 (kr35,053) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)