Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,065 (₨155,117) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)