Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,319 (CH$2,543,970) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)