Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.910 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,195 (13,401 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)