Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,061 (10,449 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)