Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,234 (13,593 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)