Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,549 (13,124 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)