Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04471 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,426 (Taka 121,349) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)