Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,211 (₨72,054) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (43 minutes ago)