Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05769 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,137 (₨71,711) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (36 minutes ago)