Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,980 (₨85,116) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)