Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,373 (13,969 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)