Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.897 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,911 (6,591 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)