Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38505 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,413 (19,253 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)