Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37544 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,885 (18,340 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)