Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24009 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,376 (ARS $39,051) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)