Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,991 (Q15,729) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)