Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17469 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,669 (Mex$ 32,452) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)