Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20241 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,880 (Mex$ 33,992) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (40 minutes ago)