Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,893 (NZ$5,804) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)