Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.567 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,603 (NZ$5,688) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)