Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.721 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,364 (NZ$6,014) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)