Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.744 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,779 (NZ$5,386) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)