Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.990 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,509 (C$3,514) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (29 minutes ago)