Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,900 (﷼ 48,419,119) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)