Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,803 (﷼ 50,963,989) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)