Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,905 (元60,039) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)