Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,493 (元11,040) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)