Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,822 (元14,315) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)