Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02869 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 349% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,280 (2,345,361 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)