Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,374 (2,969,703 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)