Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 SAR / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,667 (3,039,907 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)