Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37597 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,349 (Bs 22,206) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 300 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)