Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37595 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,928 (Bs 39,708) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)