Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,265 (CH$1,623,806) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)