Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,864 (CH$1,678,416) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)