Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,435 (CH$1,477,474) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)