Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07505 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,811 (Php157,377) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)