Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,525 (S/. 4,771) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)