Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,805 ($3,681) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)