Cost of living comparison between Providence, Rhode Island, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,515 ($3,871) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)