Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.023 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,546 (€1,627) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)