Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.374 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,493 (€1,256) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)