Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.365 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,845 (€1,339) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 2 hours ago)