Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,405 (R$ 7,020) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)