Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03958 SAR / CVE
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,844 (273,969 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)