Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15892 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,065 (57,043 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)