Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,245 (6,173 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)