Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.919 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,733 (7,329 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)