Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,817 (6,554 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)