Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,159 ($b24,107) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)