Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21540 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,365 (ARS $20,267) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)