Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,820 ($3,152) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)