Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21270 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,015 (E£ 23,578) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)