Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,541 (20,647 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)