Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,972 (21,422 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)